end of year recap
these past few days have held a peace and stillness that I welcome with open arms: i've been at my in-laws ranch in oregon-a stark contrast from bustling downtown san diego. the mornings have met me with the stunning view of clear skies and frost on the ground. it's quiet.
this stillness is precisely what i needed and wanted before the new year: a place to breathe, a place to think. space to reflect on all of life's blessings in 2017. for berlin skin in particularly, we've experienced steady growth and awareness about our brand and products. here are some of my favorite highlights from the year:
- partnering with stunning new shops and their owners who now feel like friends.
- launching the cocoa eye butter and black spruce body oil to round out the collection- both of which already have a massive following.
- being featured in cr fashion book among 20 other beautiful brands.
it's been an incredibly positive year for us, especially given that this is just the beginning. we anticipate more wonderful partnerships in 2018, and can't wait to begin. here are a few things we're looking forward to:
- attending indie beauty expo in january in los angeles. please come say hello if you're there!
- with a heavy west-coast presence, we're looking forward to expanding to new shops on the east coast and potentially internationally.
- going back to berlin to visit family, do some business, and explore around the city!
i want to thank you, dear friend, for following along on this journey. berlin skin products exist because i had a feeling there were people out there-just like me, who were missing something in their self-care routines. people who wanted luxury products made from plants, herbs, and natural oils. people who valued beautiful objects that benefit other human beings, animals, and the environment. that's you. you are my people, and i value you tremendously.
truly, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for continually supporting us.
cheers to 2018!